Hello Friends, today the article is drafted for the user of First Merit Bank, where we will tell you about the Firstmerit Bank Routing Number, what is a Routing Number and where they are used and how you can use Firstmerit Bank Routing Numbers list with the routing number location near me.
The list can be useful for the bank which is nearest for Bank Routing Number to you if you want to transfer money to someone or to some organization.
Firstmerit Banking Routing Number
Firstmerit Bank provides you the financial services and all other transaction that deal as with the financial purpose. The bank majorly focuses on business transactions and business services and also allows wire transaction and online transaction on the domestic and international level.
The bank headquarters is situated in Akron, Ohio, Laos which includes 359 offices of banking along with more than 400 number of ATMs.
First Merit Bank Routing Number – What is it?
A Routing number or a Routing Transit Number is a nine-digit numeric set which is specifically used for identifying particular financial transactions where ACH and wire transfer are the most common transaction where Routing number is used.
Now, coming to our main topic i.e. First Merit Banking Routing Number basically the concept of the routing is similar to all the bank.
- The routing number is a nine-digit numeric and it is fully developed by ABA or the full form as American Bankers Association. The bank routing number of First Merit bank starts with 041200555.
- Routing numbers are basically drawn and developed for recognition for their better process for a financial institution as from which branch it was processed on or what is the payment method and which branch is going to.
- The Routing number is also known as ABA numbers after that the structure was made by ABA. These numbers can also be called as RTN, ABA numbers, Transit number etc.
- The Routing Numbers helps in the process of completion of transactions like Fed Wire, Banking Transactions particularly online and processing of checks and major transactions.
How to check Firstmerit Routing Number?
- Look at your First Merit Bank cheque, your nine-digit Routing number is clearly engraved on the cheque.
- In the left side down under in the cheque, specifically, nine numbers are there with some unique symbol at last, which is called the routing number for a particular
- You can also check your routing number online through your net banking.
- In case of any network trouble with net connectivity, take the help of the branch’s routing number that is provided in the cheque.
First Merit Bank Routing Numbers List
|Registered Bank Name||City||State, Zip||FirstMerit Routing Number|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||041200555|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||041201994|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||041202812|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||072400528|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||072410123|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||075901998|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241070501|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241270110|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241270149|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241270291|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241270822|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241271096|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241271180|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241272024|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||241272037|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||243373484|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||244171533|
|FIRSTMERIT BANK NA||AKRON||Ohio, 44307||244171999|
The article has been drafted in such a way that you will be clear with all your doubts related to the first Bank Routing Number and with all the essential information regarding it. Hope you like the article and will come back as an honest audience for our other article. Thank You