Ally Bank Routing Number is a 9 digit number which a user requires to make any financial transaction with the bank. This article would talk about the Ally Bank Routing Number with detailed information.
Basically, Ally bank routing number is needed to make electronic transactions. These days, it is the most trusted way to send money because it makes the financial transaction or the process easy and hassle-free.
Thus, it is important for people to know the process of bank routing and its importance and benefits that this process offer.
Ally Bank Routing Number
Ally bank routing is simply a nine digit number code printed on the Ally bank’s checks sanctioned by ABA American Bankers Association to make the money process or other transactions from any location of Ally Bank.
Routing Transit number is a unique code assigned to each and every bank that performs financial services to public and every credit union.
This number is mandatory to perform any financial transaction in all the banks across the country. It is also important to know that routing numbers are also known as ABA numbers, routing transit number, ACH routing number and checking routing numbers.
Get Ally Bank Routing Number List Here:
|1||031176136||1100 VIRGINIA DRIVE||FORT WASHINGTON||PENNSYLVANIA|
|2||124003116||1100 VIRGINIA DRIVE||FORT WASHINGTON||PENNSYLVANIA|
|3||124085011||440 SOUTH CHURCH ST||CHARLOTTE||NORTH CAROLINA|
Steps to Check Routing Number in Checkbook
Under this section, we are going to provide you the easiest way that will help you to find out the routing number and you can make wire transactions easily.
- Firstly, open the checkbook and take any check leaf.
- At the bottom of the check leaf, you will see your routing number.
- At the bottom, you will get to see 3 types of numbers printed in one line.
- First 9 digit codes would be your routing number.
- Then the 10-12 digit code would be your account number.
- Then, last 4 digit number would be check issuing number.
Find Ally Bank Routing Number on the Official Website
If you fail to find the routing number on your check, then there is another option where you can easily find your routing number i.e. through official website. Let us now check the process to find out the routing number online.
- The step is to visit the official website of Ally Bank.
- Then, you need to Login with your registered details.
- After completing the Login Process, the portal will provide you all the details carrying Ally bank routing numbers.
How to make Domestic Wire Transfer?
Most of the users prefer to make Domestic Wire transfer within the country. If you don’t know, then check out the process given below.
- Bank name – Ally bank
- Ally Bank Wire Transfer Routing Number – 124003116
- Account Holder Name– Your Full Name as in bank records
- Account Number – 10-12 digit Bank Account Number
- Bank Address, with City & State, will remain Ally Bank 6985 Union Park Center, Midvale, UT 84047. This address stays same no matter which branch you are filling the form.
After submitting all the details, you will get a confirmation call about the approval of transfer that will be initiated by the bank.
How to make International Wire Transfer?
It is important to know that not every bank has unique SWIFT CODE to make the international transfer. If you want to make an international transfer, make sure that you take the assistance of intermediary banks.
- Wire to – Address of firm or person you need to transfer
- Address – Address of person of the firm you making a wire transfer to
- Routing Number – 021000021, remains same
- Swift Code – CHASUS33, remains same or might vary please confirm with the bank
- Beneficiary – Ally Bank
- Address – 6985 Union Park Center,
- Midvale, UT 84047, this address remains same no matter what
- Account Number – 10-12 digit Ally bank account number
- For Further Credit to – Your Name, your Address, and your Account Number
In the above article, we have discussed Ally bank routing number and the process to find out routing number online and through checkbook. We hope that you have found this article helpful and also re-check your routing number before making any transaction.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask in the comments below.